Sunday, August 11, 2013

Programs to help you with Diabetic Weightloss


There is no time like the present to look into those programs out there for Diabetic Weight loss.  I myself did it on my own sticking to a rigid diet.  I went to Kmart and bought myself some super green tea triple tea formula.  I weighed 198 lbs when I started that was 8 months ago, today I weigh 164.  I still eat what I normally eat as a diabetic and it did not interfere with anything I was doing, but I spoke to the doctor about it prior to taking it. I always take specific Diabetic Supplements that are a daily part of my regiment.

Nuturna Super Supplements has been something I am looking into.  I was interested in the product when I typed in diabetic weight loss supplements and it was the first thing I saw.  So I went to the page and began reading about it.  They have you ask three simple questions about your supplement.

1.  What are the product ingredients?
2.  What is the dosage of the ingredients?
3.  Is it a quality product and is it right for me?

Good questions to ask yourself if you are going to use supplements.  The Ingredients that they use are clinically studied and also scientifically recognized in supporting healthy blood sugar balance. The key to working your Diabetic life and the maintenance of healthy blood sugar is also exercise, healthy diet, Nutrition,  and Knowledge.   They guarantee the product or your money back. Below is the link to there page to read more information on the product.
Source:  http://ww.nuturna.com/Diabetes/?gclid=COrjiPqv9rgCFS3hQgod1TUALw

At Supplement-Geek.Com  there is an article on Glucosulin  weight loss supplement.  Here is the link to that article and remember as it says to always consult your physician or health care professional regarding the supplements interactions with other medications.
Source:  http://supplement-geek.com/glucosulin-weight-loss-supplement-review/

Medifast has a weight loss program for those of us with Diabetes.  They offer a plan along with health shakes and diet options.  There goal is to offer you different meals with the options of over 70 different choices.  They are looking to help you lose weight while still maintaining proper nutrition and balance your blood sugars.
Source:  http://www.medifastmedia.com/med/docs/diabetes_guide.pdf

Honestly there is more out there than we really think there is.  Including Hypnosis and Bariatric Surgeries.  If we choose to to use any of these options please take the time to do research, find out what the options are and the best plan of action for you.  Remember Diabetics are prone to dropping blood glucose, we don't heal very fast if we have injuries, and all these things can stress our bodies out.  So we need to really talk about it with our physicians.  We always want to take care of ourselves and each other.

If you have an idea about a blog or a suggestion for a topic or if you are interested in writing one.  Contact me at diabetic.day2013@gmail.com.  Together we can continue to progress and become healthier Diabetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment